What information is collected from the visitors and users of the Answerly?
Our platform collects the essentials information form the individual directly when registering on our site. You would be asked to provide your personal information, for instance, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or PayPal I.D. and other details to make the platform more convenient for you.
When are the users asked to provide their' Personally Identifiable Information' (PII)?
The users may be asked to provide their necessary 'Personally Identifiable Information' (PII) when registering (sign up/sign in) on the platform, verifying email address/phone number, withdrawal of earnings, filling out a form or providing feedback or review regarding our platform and services.
How is your 'Personally Identifiable Information' (PII) used?
The information that's collected from you is exclusively used for customizing personalized experience and facilitating our interactions with you. Your 'Personally Identifiable Information' (PII) is solely used:
- To deliver and facilitate you with the content based upon your interests.
- Enhancing our platform and make appropriate amendments to serve you better.
- Responding timely on the user's customer service requests and considering their complaints/suggestions/feedback.
- To effectively monitor the surveys, marketing campaigns, promotions, and other platform features.
- To immediately process your transaction requests.
- Keeping existing users updated with recent services and information regarding Answerly with periodic emails.
- To follow up with our users after a live chat, email, and phone inquiries.
- Prevent all sorts of misuse, spam, and violations of our Terms of Services.
How is your 'Personally Identifiable Information' (PII) protected?
We comprehend the vitality of safe usage of your information; therefore, Answerly has several reasonable and effective physical and technical safeguards to protect the information collected. Our platform has incorporated regular Malware scanning, which can detect security holes and known vulnerabilities to ensure safe usage of the platform.
We certainly make sure all your personal information is protected from unauthorized use, access, loss, misuse, alteration, and destruction. It's securely contained behind secured networks, and only a limited number of authorized people can access it. Moreover, all the sensitive information such as credit card details is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology during online transactions. All your transactions are first processed through a gateway provider, thus no information is restored on our servers.
- Generating quality content based upon your specific interests.
- To Display personalized advertisement (including sponsored content), based on information collected from our platform.
- Recording aggregated or de-identified information about the number of users that saw a particular ad or content and related audience engagement information to facilitate the users with better tools in the future. We may also allow trusted third-party party services, for instance, our advertisers to track this information on our behalf.
The primary reason for utilizing cookies is to compile extensive information about our users and consequently provide them with the most convenient and user-friendly features. You have the complete authority over allowing or blocking the cookies to our platform. Plus, you may also choose to get warned every time your browser sends a cookie. In this regard, since every browser is unique in functioning, you may be required to look for the browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify the cookies from our site.
What happens If you don’t allow cookies from Answerly?
Unfortunately, if you disable cookies, it may limit your ability to use some of the features of the site and you may not be allowed to access all the activities of the platform.
We honor the privacy of our existing and new users and take strict measures of not disclosing essential information to any third-party. We do not aim to sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your' Personally Identifiable Information' (PII) to outside parties, unless we provide our users with advance notice, and ask for their permission. However, this does not include our web-operating partners, parties that assist us in conducting our business and our customer. Although they may access your' Personally Identifiable Information' (PII), we make sure they keep it fully confidential. We may also release the required information to abide by the law, enforce our platform policies, or to ensure safety ours or others' rights, property
However, we may provide third parties with non-personally identifiable visitor's information for marketing and advertisement purposes.
Although we are not responsible for misuse of your' Personally Identifiable Information' (PII) by third party sites, we always aim to protect the integrity of our platform and fully welcome all sorts of feedback and recommendations regarding our third-party links.
We have incorporated the following:
- Remarketing with the assistance of Google AdSense.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
Answerly, along with our analytic partners such as Google may utilize first-party cookies along with third-party cookies (such as the Double-click cookie), or other third-party identifiers to help analyze user traffic on our services. This also allows us to gather the essential data regarding user's interactions with ad impressions on our platform and regarding other advertisement purposes.
Users have complete authority regarding how Google advertises to you by utilizing the Google Ad Settings page. You may also set preferences or block certain advertisers, or even completely opt-out of the network by either visiting the "Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page" or by utilizing the "Google Analytics Opt-out Browser add on". We offer you choices over receiving the personalized advertisement and have absolute authorization to opt-out of certain third-party advertisers and ad networks.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
In compliance with CalOPPA, we agree on the following statements:
- Answerly can be visited and used anonymously by our users due to privacy concerns
How can the users change/update their personal information?
Answerly allows its users to update their personal information any time they require. They can make relevant changes by:
- By emailing us
- Signing into their account and visit account/profile settings
- By chatting with our user service team or sending us a support ticket.
How does Answerly deal with Do Not Track signals?
We respect Do Not Track signals from our users, consequently, we make sure not to track, plant cookies, or do any sort of personalized advertisement when Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is enabled.
Does Answerly allow third-party behavioral tracking?
No, it must be comprehended that we do not allow any sort of third-party behavioral tracking from our platform.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Although Answerly welcomes people of all age groups but children under the age of 13 must only use it under adult supervision. We do not market anything specifically for children below 13 years of age. The Federal Trade Commission U.S.' consumer protection service enforces the COPPA Rule, which concludes what website and online platform operators must ensure to safeguard children's privacy and safety online.
Fair Information Practice
The Fair Information Practices Principles are an essential component of Privacy Laws in the U.S., and it has inspired the development of online data protection laws around the world. In this regard, it's extremely crucial to fully comprehend the Fair Information Practice Principles and its incorporation with respect to 'Personally Identifiable Information' (PII).
To ensure we comply well with the fundamentals of Fair Information Practice, our system takes the following responsive actions when a data violation occurs:
- Notifying the user via email within, seven business days
- Immediately notify the user via on-site notifications, within seven business days.
Individual Redress Principle
Answerly fully agrees with the Individual Redress Principle, which allows individuals to pursue legislative actions against data saver and processors who fail to obey the privacy protection laws. According to the Individual Redress Principle, the user whose personal information has been mishandled not just have enforceable rights against data users, but can also intervene courts and government agencies to investigate the failure or non-compliance of data processors.
Our platform fully complies with the CAN-SPAM Act as well, which sets certain rules regarding commercial emails and messages. This gives an absolute right to the recipients to stop emails being sent to them and may result in tough penalties for violation.
Why do we collect your email address?
- Communicate information and respond to user's queries and requests.
- Send additional details and recent alteration regarding our services and platform.
- Process transactions and send timely updates regarding earnings.
- For marketing and promotional purposes for our existing users.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, Answerly agrees to the following:
- Prohibit the use of false and misleading recipients and addresses.
- To include the physical address of our office or headquarters.
- Supervise third-party email marketing services for abiding by privacy laws.
- To allow users to opt-out/unsubscribe emails requests quickly, without any inconvenience.
If anytime you think to unsubscribe from receiving our future emails, you can email us at the address provided at the bottom of each mail. We will promptly respond to your request and will unsubscribe you from our email marketing program.